There will be a hybrid meeting of Llanfrynach Community Council on Thursday 17th November 2022 at 7.30pm at Llanfrynach & Cantref Community Hall and by electronic media. Joining instructions follow the agenda.
You are summoned to attend as the following business is to be discussed:
Clerk - Friday 11 November 2022
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Public Participation - provision for members of the public wishing to take part
4. Minutes from previous meeting
5. Matters arising from the minutes
6. Llanfrynach and Cantref Community Hall and Ty Bach update
7. Groesffordd Village Hall update
8. Planning Applications – 22/21470/FUL, St Brynach's House. Single storey extension.
- 22/21524/LBC Ty Mawr, single storey extension to rear with material changes.
9. Powys County Council Matters.
10. Cheques, budget v actuals and bank reconciliation for approval.
- 17/11/22 Replacement for misnamed cheque £53.00
- 17/11/22 Wicksteed inspection fee £234.00
- 01/12/22 Clerks wage & stationery allowance £440.20so
- 01/01/23 Clerks wage & stationery allowance £440.20so
- 06/10/22 Flowers for mourning the Queen £90.00
- 06/10/22 Grass cutting £200.00
- 06/10/22 Grass cutting £300.00
- 06/10/22 Building materials for playground £170.69
- 17/11/22 Election costs £700.69
11. Llanfrynach resident concerns regarding tree condition at the Llanfrynach and Cantref Community Hall.
12. A vote of thanks to Jackie Williams for organising and delivering flowers for Her Majesty's funeral to 3 churches.
13. Consideration of Llechfaen well work quote.
14. To request a police seminar on scammers to enable residents to protect themselves.
15. Correspondence : Cost of living hub from Powys County Council.
- One Voice Wales training information
- Boundary Commission report on parliamentary boundaries in Wales.
16. Telephone Kiosk replacement and re-siting.
17. To replace the clerk.
18. To discuss supporting the wards childrens Christmas parties.
19. To receive and discuss the Wicksteed report and outcomes.
20. The culvert at 1 The Groesffordd, an update.
21. Items for consideration in the budget 2023-24.
22. Any Other Business (to be used to pass on information only).
Have any safeguarding issues arisen since the last meeting?
Date of next meeting is Thursday 22th December 2022, Llanfrynach and Cantref Community Hall.
sue dale is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: sue dale's Personal Meeting Room
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 748 435 8491
One tap mobile
+443300885830,,7484358491#,,,,*201941# United Kingdom
+441314601196,,7484358491#,,,,*201941# United Kingdom
Dial by your location
+44 330 088 5830 United Kingdom
+44 131 460 1196 United Kingdom
+44 203 481 5237 United Kingdom
+44 203 481 5240 United Kingdom
+44 203 901 7895 United Kingdom
+44 208 080 6591 United Kingdom
+44 208 080 6592 United Kingdom
Meeting ID: 748 435 8491
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kk2oxMWnR