There will be meeting of Llanfrynach Community Council on Thursday 18th March 2021 at 7.30pm by electronic media. Joining instructions are below the agenda.
You are summoned to attend as the following business is to be discussed:
Clerk - Sunday 14 March 2021
Apologies for Absence
Declarations of Interest
Public Participation - provision for members of the public wishing to take part
Minutes from previous meeting
Matters arising from the minutes
Llanfrynach and Cantref Community Hall and Ty Bach update
Groesffordd Village Hall update
Planning Application – 21/19593/FUL 5 Cefn Cantref, small extension to the amenity block.
- 21/19457/FUL Cynrig Hatchery, extension to barn.
- 20/19277/CON Caerau Farm, application withdrawn.
Powys County Council Matters
Applying for funding for the playground initiative. - 3 quotes for the fencing and paving have been acquired. 3 quotes for equipment have been acquired. This item was adjourned from the last meeting.
An appeal for funding from Groesffordd Village Hall Trust.
An appeal for funding from Llanfrynach and Cantref Community Hall.
Cheques, budget v actuals and bank reconciliation for approval.
- 01/04/2021 Clerks wage & stationery allowance £432.60so
- 06/03/2021 Audit Wales (external audit) £304.25
- 06/03/2021 Brecon Advice Centre £165.00
- 06/03/2021 Wales Air Ambulance £165.00
- 06/03/2021 Brecon Dial-a-ride £165.00
- 06/03/2021 Brecon Mountain Rescue Team £165.00
- 06/03/2021 Llanfrynach and Cantref Community Hall £2000.00(see item 13)
- 06/03/2021 Groesffordd Village Hall £2000.00(see item 12)
- 06/03/2021 One Voice Wales (training) £45.00
Special approval for signing of the cheque for Llanfrynach grass cutting.
Approval of training for councillors.
Request for information on the 3 village defibrillators from Wales Ambulance Service.
Litter and Flytipping Prevention Plan for Wales – a welsh government initiative.
Appeal for new signatories on the bank mandate.
A Cantref resident has asked that Council consider the poor state of his road. To be discussed and action agreed.
Groesffordd garage owners have been billed again by Powys County Council, to be discussed and action agreed.
Correspondence – Brecons Beacons National Park Authority are consulting on their management plan review.
- Public engagement on a proposal to establish a vascular network for SE Wales 16/4.
- Communication from the County Councillor: The no parking signs in Groesffordd are awaiting a decision by the Housing Department of Powys County Council. Some community councillors have “too many hats”. In general the Churchyard and Cantref wood are not of interest to the Community Council except as residents and unless the Churchwarden appeals for help from the Community Council.
Any Other Business (to be used to pass on information only)
Date of next meeting is 29th April 2021.
sue dale is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Llanfrynach Community Council Zoom Meeting 18/3/2021
Time: Mar 18, 2021 07:25 PM London
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 875 0938 1923
One tap mobile
+442034815237,,87509381923#,,,,*779363# United Kingdom
+442034815240,,87509381923#,,,,*779363# United Kingdom
Dial by your location
+44 203 481 5237 United Kingdom
+44 203 481 5240 United Kingdom
+44 203 901 7895 United Kingdom
+44 131 460 1196 United Kingdom
+44 203 051 2874 United Kingdom
Meeting ID: 875 0938 1923
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kd26HChDSD